BLAST (Blue Light Alternative Strategy for Teenagers) activities and workshops are largely focused on building trust and problem-solving skills in young people.
The objectives of these activities are to provide support and help young people to learn the skills that will help them to succeed in their endeavours.
Some of the key skills students learn through these are activities are;
- Learning about working with others in a team to achieve a goal
- Building their trust levels with others
- Learning strategies for problem-solving
- Having the experience of being trustworthy
- Learning the importance of asking for support when required
Plus many more – all delivered in a fun activity-based workshop.